The Central Clinical School’s Department of Immunology and Pathology is primarily located on the Alfred Hospital campus in Prahran as a partner institute in the Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP). Our partner organisations are the BakerIDI Institute, the Burnet Institute and Alfred Health, where strong teams research related and complementary topics including respiratory, metabolic, cardiovascular and infectious diseases. This environment provides exciting opportunities for us to engage in strong cross-field collaborative and clinically applicable research programs with our AMREP partners.
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- Monash discovery central to record breaking licensing deal
- Congratulations to Alfred researchers on MIME funding
- Congratulations to Professor Robyn O'Hehir for being awarded the Order of Australia
- Applications Open: Graduate Certificate in Translational Research
- Welcome to our 2016 Honours and BMedSc(Hons) students!