The Central Clinical School’s Department of Immunology and Pathology is primarily located on the Alfred Hospital campus in Prahran as a partner institute in the Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP). Our partner organisations are the BakerIDI Institute, the Burnet Institute and Alfred Health, where strong teams research related and complementary topics including respiratory, metabolic, cardiovascular and infectious diseases. This environment provides exciting opportunities for us to engage in strong cross-field collaborative and clinically applicable research programs with our AMREP partners.
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- Congratulations to Prof Rob Medcalf for ISFP Prize
- CCS Public Lecture: Innovative systems for improving trauma injury treatment 12 Oct 2016
- MIME Affinity Meetings: MHTP 20 April; Alfred 28 April 2016
- Recent CCS publications: Week ending 25 March 2016
- Congratulations to Sara Mokhtar on her PhD completion!