The Central Clinical School’s Department of Immunology and Pathology is primarily located on the Alfred Hospital campus in Prahran as a partner institute in the Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP). Our partner organisations are the BakerIDI Institute, the Burnet Institute and Alfred Health, where strong teams research related and complementary topics including respiratory, metabolic, cardiovascular and infectious diseases. This environment provides exciting opportunities for us to engage in strong cross-field collaborative and clinically applicable research programs with our AMREP partners.
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- 1 Jun Monash Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences Postgraduate Expo
- Research highlights: Iron deficiency in coronary artery surgery patients - the HERROES substudy
- 29 Jun CCS BMedSc(Hons) information night
- Recent CCS publications: Week ending 27 May 2016
- 12 Oct CCS Public Lecture: Improving trauma injury treatment